In addition to their Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights, Lewis's will also be opening on the 14th February for Valentines Day, and offering a special Lebanese 3-course set meal.
The set menu costs just £24.95 per person and is based on the best of their Lebanese Gemmayzeh nights.
All the food is made fresh to order and they only use free range British meat.
Lewis's also have a variety of vegetarian and vegan dishes to offer & can easily cater for gluten free.
A range of specialty Lebanese wines & beer is also available to go along side your meal.
The Special Valentine's Day Menu
- Mixed olives & Lebanese pickles
- Trio board of hummus, baba ganoush & labneh served with flat bread
The Main Course
- Shish taouk chargrilled chicken served with vermicelli rice
- Lebanese 7-spice slow roast lamb served with mujaddara
- Harissa roast hake with vermicelli rice and caramelised onions
- Barley & za'atar risotto with marinated feta and roast red peppers
- Roasted baby aubergine and pomegranate salad with quinoa and tahini dressing
Sides Served with the Main Course
- Winter tabbouli salad with celeriac, fennel, walnuts and pomegranate dressing
- Roasted 7-spice cauliflower with tahini dressing
- Cardamom and espresso chocolate mousse cake with macerated cherries
- Salted caramel cheesecake
- Poached pears with pistachios, gelato and Katafi pastry
- Vegan chocolate brownie served hot with vanilla gelato
Book nowBook now
Posted by Caitlin McAtavey (Sponsored)Add a comment